Estate Planning Guides
Powerful content marketing tools for CPAs,
lawyers, bankers and financial advisors
Federal estate and gift tax rules are constantly in a state of flux. Our Estate Planning Guides will you keep your clients and customers up-to-date with the latest estate and gift tax rules.
Establishing yourself as a thought leader in the area of estate planning can often be easier said than done. Articles and blog posts on your website quickly become out of date as tax laws sunset, change and become passed. It can not only be a frustrating, time-consuming process to ensure that your website materials are current, but also challenging to write concise, easily-understood descriptions of estate planning legislation and related strategies to preserve wealth and protect assets.
Boost brand awareness, promote your estate planning services
and strengthen relationships with clients,
prospects and referral sources with our estate planning guides.
Our Estate Planning Guides include up-to-date information on:
- Wills and trusts
- Heir and executor selection
- Succession planning and family business issues
- Life insurance and asset protection strategies
- Marital deduction and community property issues
- Strategies for special situations
- Gifting and charitable contributions
Our brand-ready Estate Planning Guides are available in print and a variety of digital formats to maximize your reach, impact and ROI:
Online Estate Planning Guide
- Automatically-updated articles whenever laws change that affect estate planning strategies and rules
- A fully customizable color scheme, personalized masthead, and the ability to add an introduction about your firm’s relevant practice areas on every page – no other online estate planning guide providers offer this level of customization
- An editable call to action section to help capture leads for new or additional business
- Clear, user-friendly navigation to each section of the guide, including the home page FAQ, Estate Planning Building Blocks, Life Insurance, Federal Exemptions and Trust Myths
- Built-in back-links to your main website
- An email newsletter sign-up form that seamlessly adds new members to your email newsletter database
- The ability to add a custom footer to the site describing more about your service areas, office locations, or a special message from the Chairman, CEO or Director in charge of your estate planning practice
Just like our Online Tax Guide, this Online Estate Planning Guide is highly customizable, from branding and color scheme to switching content on or off and adding custom introductions and images. In addition, each Estate Planning Guide comes with back links to your website built right in, as well as a customizable Call To Action section for lead generation. Click here to view a sample from each page of our Online Estate Planning Guide (note that these will all appear as images).
Another online estate planning guide option, this version offers a customizable splash page branded to your firm, is also updated automatically whenever tax laws affect estate planning. All you have to do is simply post a link to the guide on your website.
Flex-E Email Estate Planning Guide
The email version of our WebEstateGuide allows you to push out the WebEstateGuide through by email, sending just one section at a time or – if you wish – the entire guide at once. It all depends on your preferences and those of your recipients.
Print estate planning guide
This 24-page, 8.5 x 11″ booklet features space on the outside and inside covers to brand with your logo and personalize with a welcome letter, firm profile, partner bio or other information. It’s also available in PDF format to post on your website.
Estate planning ready-to-present seminar
This editable, ready-to-use PowerPoint® presentation allows you to quickly, easily and cost-effectively host estate planning seminars, webinars and Q&As.
- A fully customizable color scheme, personalized masthead, and the ability to add an introduction about your firm’s relevant practice areas on every page
- A customizable call to action to help generate leads for new or additional business
- Clear, user-friendly navigation to each section of the Guide, including the home page FAQ, estate planning Building Blocks, Life Insurance, Federal Exemptions and Trust Myths
- Back-links to your firm’s primary website built right in
- A newsletter subscription form that seamlessly adds new members to your BizActions newsletter database
- The ability to add a custom footer to the site describing more about your firm and its practice areas, your office locations, or a special message from the Managing Partner or Partner in charge of your Estate Planning practice
- Engaging, professionally-written content designed to be used by accountants, attorneys, banks, credit unions and other professional services firms in order to build lasting business relationships with business owners, high net worth individuals, families with children, senior citizens and retirees, and your network of clients, prospects and referral sources
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST
We started using the email newsletter in June of 2013, and we now email it monthly to a list of more than 6,000 clients and prospects. We have had very positive feedback about it, as well as a spike in signups for the seminars we feature at the top of each issue.
One nice thing about the newsletter template is that it has a ‘Seminars’ tab at the very top that takes readers to the page on our website where they can sign up for a seminar, as well as request a free estate planning guide. This latter feature enables us to capture information and generate leads to follow up on.
- Cindy Swink, Office Services and Social Media Coordinator, Sterling & Tucker LLP