Tax Guides: Concise, Accurate and Up-To-Date
Now is the best time to share your Online Tax Guide with your clients
so that they may implement tax-saving strategies
Election years, in particular, create a significant amount of uncertainty when it comes to tax laws and legislation*, but every year there is the usual tinkering with deductions, credits, eligibility rules, exceptions as well as the sun-setting provisions in the Internal Revenue Code, annual inflation adjustments, new federal regulations, IRS guidance and relevant court cases. Imagine having the ability to provide your clients, prospects and referral sources with a tax resource that is updated and current — evolving as new laws, regulations and IRS guidance changes take effect.
There is a cost-effective and efficient way for you to provide up-to-the-minute information about new laws that affect tax brackets, capital gains, dividend taxes, estate taxes or a myriad of other issues: our Online Tax Guide.
Online Tax Guide Highlights
- Automatically updated articles, tips and strategies to help clients keep more of their hard-earned money in today’s tough economy
- Quality content that can be easily shared on your social media platforms
- Several categories of essential tax planning and tax strategy information, including Tax Planning Basics, Investing, Real Estate, Businesses & Executive Compensation, Charitable Giving, Retirement, and Estate Planning
- User-friendly Q&A section with frequently asked questions, written in layman’s terms rather than complicated tax jargon
- Useful charts and calendars, including comparative deduction and exemption limits, and a Tax Calendar with important filing deadlines
- Easily customizable format that allows you to showcase your firm’s branding, relevant practice area content, images, contact information, newsletter sign-up form, call to action and more
- Attractive buttons and banners you can use on your website and in your newsletter to link to and promote the Online Tax Guide
*We customize the content on our Online Tax Guides for use in either the United States and Canada, depending on your firm’s needs and location. View our Chartered Accountant Marketing Solutions, including our Canadian Tax Guide.
Looking for an Estate Planning Guide?
We have one of those, too! Check out our Online Estate Planning Guide.
OUR CLIENTS SAY IT BEST
BizActions is a power-packed tool to promote your firm and educate the people most important to your future. We have over 13,000 people signed up to receive the e-newsletter. Since 2002, Rehmann Group partners have heard from clients, prospects and referral sources about what a great resource our BizActions newsletter has been to them. If you are interested in providing good ideas and information to clients and prospects on a continuous basis, BizActions is a cost-effective option for your business.” – Mitchell Reno, Principal, The Rehmann Group, Nexia International Member
Print Tax Guides
As a Thomson Reuters business, we are proud to offer our clients a wide array of additional marketing resources from the Thomson Reuters family. In addition to our own Online Tax Guides, email newsletters, financial microsites, and other marketing tools, we are pleased to offer even more options through PDI Global. PDI Global’s Print Tax Guide is a great way to provide information that positions your firm as a thought leader, differentiates it from competitors and encourages contact for service or more information. Use these image-enhancing communication tools to heighten awareness of your brand and tax services and strengthen relationships with clients, prospects, referral sources and the media. There are multiple options for your Print Tax Guide through PDI Global, including supplementary materials like an Email Tax Guide, Federal Tax Rates Card, and Tax Seminar in a Box. These solutions are based on United States legislation, regulations and tax laws.