BizActions is the Leader in Professional Services Marketing
BizActions, a Thomson Reuters business, is the leader in business-to-business communications and e-marketing. We provide professional service email newsletters through an innovative and powerful electronic business development platform that incorporates a robust, interactive business development strategy and a host of targeted marketing communications tools.
BizActions is the ONLY e-marketing system that includes original, professionally-written, industry-specific content. Our proprietary platform was originally developed by CPAs for CPAs, and we have expanded our areas of expertise and content marketing tools for other professional service providers, including payroll service bureaus, accounting firms, law firms, banks, credit unions, human resource organizations, professional employer organizations, financial planners and entrepreneurs, as well as accounting firms in Canada and Australia.
What distinguishes BizActions from its competitors? Here is the short list:
- Only BizActions offers a small business development strategy with access to the quantity, quality and level of professional content that large businesses use
- Articles on the top business and financial news item of the week are automatically included in your newsletter (See Timely Opportunities)
- Access to an extensive library of current articles in business, management, operations, payroll, human resources, finance, marketing and tax categories (See Content)
- Ability to segment and deliver specific content to specific groups with specific frequency, automatically, in both the newsletter as well as email radar
- Integrated Section 7216 tool for accounting firms requiring specific opt-in permissions for marketing to tax clients
- No other platform can match BizActions Master Account concept in its ability to deliver a B2B newsletter the same way you go to market, with different content for different groups, agents, distributors, vertical markets, product segmentation or any demographic you assign
- You set your preferred newsletter delivery frequency: weekly, bi-weekly, every 3 weeks, every 4 weeks or on demand
- Unlimited on-demand Email Radar messages to your entire database or to easily segmented and targeted groups are included (See Email Radar)
- Our Desktop Dashboard provides a direct link to your database’s marketing metrics from your desktop (See Dashboard)
- Built in CRM capability (as well as integration with NetSuite, SalesForce and Microsoft Dynamics) (See CRM Integration)
- Access to a library of thousands of banner ads promoting your core and value-added services that you can link to any article or directly to your website (See Graphics)
- Assigned and dedicated customer support based in the United States
- Excellent delivery rates through our Personal Sending Domain technology
- No sharing of sending domains with other firms or worrying about your emails being blocked because of some other firm’s poor email practices
BizActions provides a full range of support services, including marketing and lead generation consulting, list development, creative services and much more.
Established in 2000, BizActions has implemented superior leadership, editorial, technology and customer support teams that bring exceptional real-world experience in the development of timely, professional content and expertise in implementing and managing large, complex email marketing systems. The BizActions platform is based on a Software As A Service (SAAS) model that allows individually branded business newsletters and emails to be sent to clients, customers, prospects, partners and referral sources. Our SAAS model eases deployment because there is no additional software to purchase, server space required, or knowledge of HTML programming necessary.
BizActions and PDI Global have merged the best marketing solutions for professional service providers
BizActions and PDI Global have combined lead-generating marketing solutions from both entities into an expanded menu of services and products. What does this mean to you? Additional resources to fuel your growth!
Our newly blended organization, now under the same management team within the Tax & Accounting division of Thomson Reuters, offers more than ever before: more people working together to serve you, expanded product bundling options, additional pricing packages, and enhanced business development and communication solutions to help you nurture clients, generate leads and grow your business.
We invite you to discover how our collective offerings can help you achieve better brand awareness, improve client retention and identify opportunities for new business. Some of our solutions for accounting firms include:
- Email, online and print marketing newsletters for many practice area niches
- Tax and estate planning guides and seminar programs
- Client tax alerts and email radars
- Content for blogs, websites and social media
- Timely and informative business and niche news articles
- Videos for your website and social media pages
- Lead generation, prospecting and survey tools
- Custom editorial, design and collateral development services
Contact us for more information or if you have any questions.
We look forward to serving you!
The Tax & Accounting business of Thomson Reuters is the leading provider of technology and information solutions, as well as integrated tax compliance software and services to accounting, tax and corporate finance professionals in accounting firms, corporations, law firms and government. Thomson Reuters is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, Thomson Reuters employs approximately 60,000 people and operates in over 100 countries. Thomson Reuters shares are listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges (symbol: TRI).